oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 17, 2014

Exciting Weekend!

I went home this past weekend on Valentine's Day since I hadn't been home yet and I wouldn't be seeing Andy (remember... we went on our Valentine's date in the middle of January ha!)

What I didn't know was…
that my brother was going to propose that night!!!!

We all knew it was coming but we didn't know the exact day he'd do it. It just so happened that the ring was ready on Valentine's Day!

Lucky for us, (not so lucky for him) he was having car troubles last week so my mom, my sisters, and I got to pick him up from work before he popped the question :)



Look at my handsome bro with all of Leah's Valentine goodies and a ring in his pocket!!!


There he goes…


The rest was relayed to us by phone after it happened


he did good!

We love Leah and are so excited Will is so happy with her!! I will be gaining another sister soon! Let the wedding fever begin :)



No comments:

Post a Comment