oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Fever, Island Fever


I cannot stop thinking about escaping to somewhere hot, somewhere by the ocean. 
What's not helping?

The below freezing temps we've had for a month now
The fact I always have HGTV on my TV and they play "Beachfront Bargain Hunt" and "Hawaii Life" constantly
That spring break is getting closer and I still don't have any plans to travel somewhere warm



I love snuggling up by the fire and watching the snow fall, but I am truly a beach girl through and through. Take me somewhere warm and I will be content there forever. I would LOVE to have a house or even live somewhere in the Caribbean. Island life seems so neat to me. 


Sigh. I've got island fever and I don't see it going away anytime soon. Why can't I have all the money in the world to jet off there now? A girl can dream.



2 comments:

  1. Karen Faye--I tagged you for the Liebster Award, if you want to play! Just visit my blog for the directions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! I didn't know you were still blogging, I need to catch up!! But thank you :) I'll play along!

      Delete