oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Thought Dump: Week Wrap Up!

What have I been up to the past week and a half?

Here is a random list…

1. We have gotten quite a bit more snow/freezing rain/mess. Nothing more than a few inches each time but it has been enough to cause client cancellations and nasty, salty cars.






2. A group of my sweet sorority sisters came over last Sunday to watch The Bachelor wedding between Sean and Catherine! It was so nice to catch up with them and have some girl time :) What a beautiful wedding; we all could have done without the "grown sexy" though hah


(I mean really? Precious.)


  3. Last Tuesday, January 28th was the birthday of two special people!! 

S turned 4! 

and my little, Hannah turned 22!

4. This past weekend me and my roommates ordered from Appalachia Cookie Co and it was maybe the best decision ever. Y'all. These cookies are amazing & they're delivered to your door!! You can't get much better than that. Meghan needed a little milk to go with her cookies


5. Saturday I needed my eyebrows waxed so I decided to pamper myself a little by getting a shampoo & blow dry at the salon. Another wonderful decision- if I ever have copious amounts of money to spend on anything I want (yeah right) I'd get this done all. the. time. I also stopped by Old Navy and fell in love with a few of their new items. :)


6. Finally, the weekend ended with a super bowl party with my SLP girls. The game was a doozy but we had fun relaxing, eating amazing dips, and playing with Ephie the hedgehog :) 



Happy Tuesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment