oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, February 15, 2014

SnOMG

So. Much. Snow.
I can't believe all the snow we got this week!! I went crazy taking pictures of it and here is a little bit of the progression.

Around 2:00pm Wednesday

Around 4:00pm Wednesday

Around 8:00pm Wednesday

You can tell how much was falling from looking at my car! I loved having my window & blinds open and watching the snow fall. I have such a pretty view!


We sat around watching the Olympics & I noticed at one point there was a complete white out outside my window!
(yes Meghan still hasn't taken her stocking down from Christmas ha ha)

I also face timed with my Mom since they have had just as much snow in Charlotte and I said hello to Chapman :)

Around 10:30, Meghan and I decided to measure the snow outside & gather snow to make snow cream! It measured 6 inches and felt so deep!!



We couldn't take pictures with the flash on because it was still snowing so hard



Yum!!


Thursday morning we woke up to a couple more inches and a full snow day!! It is so rare for Appalachian to cancel an entire day!



After taking it easy all morning, Meghan, Mindy, and I decided to go PLAY! While Boone gets a good bit of snow each year, it is usually 1-3 inches each time, we are still in class, and it is gone by the next day or so because the road crews are so diligent to clean it up. This is the first time I've played in the snow since Sophomore year and we had FUN :)


















The main roads were all clear on Friday so App just had a delay and it was back to reality! After two days of staying in it was nice to get out and see my sweet babies at work :)

I have been saying all winter that I wanted just ONE BIG snow storm and then for it to get warm!! So now that we've had a few fun days in the snow, I'm ready for warm temps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment