oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Our Love Story (Part 2)


{Read Part 1 here }

Andy and I devised a plan to meet in October of 2005. My family was going to Pittsburgh to see my cousin Evan play football and we realized that my family drives right through his town on the way. (perfect right?) So that was the plan- to meet in his town (Summersville, WV) on our way to Pittsburgh. October 19, 2005 was our very first time meeting after talking for over a year :) The most romantic part is that once my family got close, we decided to meet at KFC. I met the man I want to spend the rest of my life with at KFC ha ha ha I vividly remember waiting inside and watching every car pull in until I saw him pull up with his family. I couldn't believe that we were finally meeting. Oh what a giddy 14 year old I was! It felt like it went by so fast. We all just stood around talking and soon my family had to hit the road again. Cheesy statement alert: to anyone else, it didn't seem like a big event but getting to hug Andy after talking for so long was nothing short of amazing :)

After we met we continued to talk on the phone and online(lets be honest ha ha) as much as possible. However, the part Andy hates me even mentioning is coming. He was a 16 year old boy, he wanted something normal, so we broke it off in January. I was very heart broken and felt silly for keeping in touch with this boy that wasn't going to end up being anyone important in my life. (little did I know… ) But we both dated other people (as much as you can when you are 14 and 16 ha ha). So we didn't talk for months. He called on my birthday and we emailed each other a few times but that was it. We were states away and for the most part, lost contact. 

How did we reconnect? Oh that is a story all on its own. 
Stay tuned ;)

{Read Part 3 here}
{Read Part 4 here}
{Read Where We Are Now here

No comments:

Post a Comment