oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 14, 2014

Our Love Story {Where We Are Now}


This is the very last post in this series! Thanks for sticking with me & reading along :) It has been fun sharing our story and writing it all out for the first time! 

Happy Valentine's Day! 
xoxo

I basically just wanted to document where we've been since that first date:

Charlotte, NC & Craigsville, WV (4.5 hours)
Charlotte, NC & Blacksburg, VA (2.5 hours)
Greenville, NC & Blacksburg, VA (5.5 hours)
Boone, NC & Blacksburg, VA (2.5 hours)
Boone, NC & Morgantown, WV (7 hours)
next stop, together! ;)

There is no telling how many miles we've put on our cars (especially Andy) traveling to one another. We have gone through times (like now) where we have to go months without seeing one another because weekend trips just aren't possible!

Now, this is just a picture dump of pictures of me & Andy since 2006! I have loved every moment I've gotten to spend with him. We can be completely silly or serious with one another and thats one of the things I love most about us. Sweetheart, I'll wait for you and I'll love you forever babe :)




































To read the full series:

No comments:

Post a Comment