oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Our Love Story {Part 4}


{Read Part 1 here}
{Read Part 2 here}
{Read Part 3 here}

Finally! A post with some pictures :)
(except they are pictures of pictures from a photo album I made a long time ago, so not good quality at all ;)

In September, Andy and I had known each other and really liked each other for a couple of years now. However, we had never been on a date! (totally normal right?) We had to devise another plan! Once again, my family was going to Pittsburgh, over Christmas break this time, so we thought this was the perfect opportunity. 



Our first date happened on December 28, 2006. My family agreed to stay in a hotel in his town that night to split up the trip (aren't they the best?). Andy came and picked me up at the hotel (he had his license now!!) and we were off. Talk about feeling young and in love! ;) So, so excited. He showed me around his town, we had our first kiss, and we watched a movie. Then, he took me to Salmon Run by the lake and took my breath away. He cranked up the music from his car and we slow danced in the parking lot while he sang to me. (cue- Sweetheart I'll Wait for You- no really thats what he sang to me *swoon*) Remember, I was 15 and The Notebook had just come out. Did I mention he also told me he loved me and gave me his high school class ring that night? He is a gem and I'm sorry he's still taken ;)



It was a fairy tale date and I was sad when it had to end. Luckily, my family agreed to stop on our way back through on January 1, 2007, at where else? KFC. ;) After that day we saw each other again at the end of January because my youth group went on a ski trip in West Virginia, in April when he flew to Charlotte for my birthday, and then again in WV in July.

Finally- what made our relationship more doable, more "normal" if you could ever call it that, Andy got his own car in August of 2007! He was then able to drive to me whenever he could!!! I actually got my car around that time as well so we were rocking and rolling as far as being able to travel to see each other :)

So where are we now? 7 years after where I've left this story?

One more post to follow :)

Thanks for sticking with me this long!

{Read Where We Are Now here}

No comments:

Post a Comment