oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend

I put my nanny hat back on with S & E this weekend and we had so much fun :)


On Saturday, we were able to get out for a trip to Barnes and Noble and lunch at Earth Fare before the yucky weather creeped in. The girls took good naps & we decided to just hang out around the house that afternoon. Lots of coloring, building princess castles, and hide & seek/peek a boo games ensued. ;)

S had mentioned several times that day that she wanted us to eat chips and watch a movie after E went to bed, so we did just that. She was so excited and it was the cutest thing. She kept telling me "we're sharing chips 'cause we're best friends, right Miss Karen?" :) I love that girl to pieces. 


 I could have eaten this girl up on Sunday morning in her slippers. 


Thankfully the sun came out and the temperature reached the 50s so we took a long walk! The rest of the day consisted of lunch at Panera, more good naps, and a trip to the library! 

...and just because she looked so cute before we went on our walk :)

It makes me sad that I won't get to spend this coming summer with these girls because of school; but I'm so glad I'm still able to help out when I can, so their parents were able to have a little getaway. I realized this weekend that E is the same age S was when I started as her nanny and now she's almost 4! Crazy. My little sidekicks hold a special place in my heart and I just love spending time with them. 

How was your weekend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment