oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 9, 2013

Im blank because...

Inspired by Little Miss Momma 
I'm ______ because…
Along with pictures from my short trip to Asheville with the fam this past weekend

I'm weird because…
I rarely wear my hair down although I like the way it looks down
I have to set out my clothes the night before each day
I don't ever eat food past the expiration date, or even close to it. ever.
I already enjoy looking at baby clothes & things I want for my future baby
I like scalding hot baths but only luke-warm showers
I love planning elaborate vacations but at home I'd rather be lazy & relax


I'm a bad friend because…
I'm horrible at initiating plans
I'm also horrible at deciding on plans if I'm given options
Sometimes, no matter how much I love a person, I feel like canceling plans last minute just because I'm such a homebody

I'm a good friend because…
I'm a good listener & a good talker
I'm very empathetic
I realize how important friendships are
I'm loyal & will most likely be your friend for life if we can stay in touch



I'm sad because…
I'm finished with all my work this semester but I can't go home until Friday
I haven't seen Andy in a month
I've let my panic get to me the past couple of nights
I don't currently have any vacations planned
I don't have much money to buy Christmas gifts this year

I'm happy because…
It's the holiday season!
I've successfully finished my first semester of graduate school
I have an entire month off from school
I get to spend time with my best friends over this break
I will find out my clients for next semester soon


I'm excited for…
Seeing Andy soon!
Seeing family at Christmas time
Snow that I hope we'll get this winter ha!
Some of the Christmas gifts I'll be getting… just being honest! ;)


We spent Friday night in Asheville at the Biltmore Park Town Square and visited the Biltmore House on Saturday. It was a nice little getaway to see my family and celebrate being done with all my work! How are you blank because?



No comments:

Post a Comment