oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Finally, I'm going to participate :)

I've updated my layout and I'm happy with the new look. I'm in a new stage of life now and I figured I'd update my blog and maybe start writing again? We'll see. ;)


I graduated from ASU back in May and I got the shock of a lifetime the night before graduation when I was offered admission to graduate school at ASU after I had previously been denied. Only God can do that kind of thing!

Now that I'm practically finished with my first semester of graduate school, I'm still so thankful to be here! I was heartbroken, to say the least, when I didn't get into WVU where Andy is in law school. However, being back at App has probably been the best thing for me. I've been able to keep in touch with friends still in undergrad and get closer to girls I knew in my program before, added to also meeting new girls in my cohort and it's been great so far. Here are some snap shots of my first semester in graduate school :)




















Thankfully I've been able to see Andy three times this semester too, but we've gotten really bad at taking pictures together so here are a few that we did take :)







I can't believe its almost time to go home for a month and relax! I've got a few projects I'm hoping to work on but I'll probably end up doing a lot of reading, hanging out with my friends and little sidekicks, and laying around. But if I finish any sewing or scrapbooking projects, i'll share them ;)

I'd really like to join in on fun posts in the blog world more often now "mid-week randoms," "five on friday" and "SUYL Fridays"

Heres to maybe writing some more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment