oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 23, 2013

Parker Christmas + Andy's Visit!

I was a little quiet on the blog at the end of last week & here is what has been going on:

Andy got into town Thursday afternoon & we went to dinner with some of the "parker crew'z" bunch! ( I really should do a series of posts on that vacation-such good times)


Friday morning was spent with my sidekicks and everyone on IG seemed to love this picture ;) We went on a walk and S decided to get up on that brick wall and say she was the teacher and Andy was the student. She talked and talked about whatever lesson it was that she was teaching. It was so funny.


Shortly after watching the girls, we loaded up the car with Dad & Kendall and headed to Wilmington! 
Friday night we just visited and I helped Nana make an ice-cream pie. 
Saturday is when the Christmas festivities took place! We relaxed, watched TV, and it was 75 degrees (!!) so we sat outside while the steaks grilled and enjoyed each other's company. After eating, we opened presents and hung out some more. It was a fun weekend! My brother and Leah weren't able to make the trip because of work and we missed them. Here is our Saturday in pictures :)




Papa got an App Tervis Tumblr! He was excited about it, he just didn't get the memo to smile for the picture ;)



Haha photobombed.


The obligatory pictures by the Christmas tree:



(I hate glowing eyes in pictures! Guess thats what you get with phone pictures ha)


I love this picture of Nana and Papa!



Sadly, we headed back west yesterday morning. Andy and I watched The Holiday with Mom and Anna last night. It is one of my favorite Christmas movies that I hadn't watched yet! I just love this view.

And just like that, Andy had to go back home this morning. :(

PS- he didn't take Chapman ;) He was just posing for the picture with him hah 

Thankfully it will only be a week until I see him again for New Years! I can't wait until we can spend holidays together!!! But I am excited for all the family festivities to come this week!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment