oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, December 13, 2013

5 on Friday!


1. So I'm home for the holidays now!! I wrapped up the semester with a fun shift at work and a Christmas cookie exchange with the girls in my classes. I'm thankful for such a fun group of girls to be with every day. Day in and day out! ha ha I'm already looking forward to our sip and dip party after our first week in the clinic in January. (how is that already happening!?) 











It cracks me up that this picture makes it look like we are side ways. These were taken after several girls had already left. 

2. I think it's unbecoming when people brag about their boyfriend/fiance/husband constantly. However, I've got to brag on my guy for a minute. As he said in a text yesterday-he is half a lawyer now!!! He is finished with his 3rd semester of law school and I'm so proud of him. He is not just getting by either- he has an internship with the Attorney General of WV this summer, he is on law review, currently writing an article that may be published, and he is teaching a constitutional law class next semester. While all these things take up much of his time and result in us seeing each other even less than we already do, I'm thrilled he is doing so well. I just have to tell myself it'll pay off in the long run :)

3. My Mama Faye fell on Wednesday and fractured her skull and broke a bone in her neck. This makes me so sad. She just suffered from a stroke about a month ago and is now back in the hospital. Would you say a prayer for her? I pray that she is home for Christmas. 


4. We are going over to my Uncle Charles and Aunt Kim's house for dinner tonight and I'm so excited. I love spending time with them around the holidays. My cousin Barrett is one of my best friends and we always have a good time together!

5. If you haven't read it yet, go check out the decorations I posted as a part of the Christmas Tour of Homes here.

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment