oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Blog World

The blog world is a funny thing.

I joined bloglovin' today. I decided to finally consolidate a list of all the blogs I follow and make my life easier, instead of having to type in the URLs of blogs when I want to read them.

I feel so funny following people's blogs who have no idea who I am but for whatever reason what they write inspires me or interests me. It's also probably weird to some people that I love following many "mom blogs" when I'm not even married, let alone have kids. But because I'm a nanny I feel like I can totally relate! & I also can't wait to be married with my own family so theres that too.

I have no idea how certain bloggers connect & become friends; but for now I'll just continue to follow them and feel like a creeper while writing on my own little blog that no one reads. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment