oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 2, 2011

Emotions



Today I have felt like the biggest bag of emotions EVER. I think I always get this way at the end of each semester. It's like I am happy and excited because its getting so close to either Christmas or summer. I am mad and jealous that other people get to leave before me and  that we are all done at different times (#sonotfair). I am stressed beyond belief from having test after test. Finally, I am sad to be leaving my great friends at college for a long period of time.
Hows that for mixed feelings!? I had to just call my boyfriend today and cry to him because of how overwhelmed I felt! This was especially brought on by the fact I also got a call from the doctor saying I have an infection that I must take 6 pills a day for.
While I should be studying for my "Analyzing Style and Form" final tommorow, I thought it would be good for me to lay out all my emotions and take a deep breath! I am reminded often how we shouldn't live our lives on a day to day basis but lately, I am just praying for God to get me through each day until Wednesday night rolls around.
Hopefully I can continue to step back, take a deep breath, and trust Him to show me his blessings in the next couple days.
I hope no one else is feeling as bad as I am, but I'm pretty sure we are all feeling this way right about now. So I pray for each of you reading this that you can do the same! Maybe even go get some ice cream or a pedicure as a little break from the books :)
Good Luck to all!
God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment