oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back in Business

Let me start off with saying how proud I am of my new blog layout!!!! I love it so much and it really reflects my personality. But anyways..

If you still want to attempt and read my blog, I am returning! I know its been over 2 months since I wrote but that just goes to show how ridiculously BUSY this semester has been. I (only) had 16 credit hours but they were all super dreadful gen ed classes (history, math, biology, english, yeahhhh). Add on work and sorority events and I have been swamped! However, I only have 3 more days until summer and I couldn't be happier to take the load off my shoulders! I really do enjoy writing on here so I will make it my best effort to write on here alot more often.

Once again, I can't gaurantee that what I write on here will be deep or meaningful but I will most likely just write whatever is on my heart and hopefully you will find it interesting! :) I will leave you with a verse that helps me get through this tough last week of exams and pictures of what I love most about summer!

"The LORD has helped us and taken care of us during the past forty years[semester] that we have been in this huge desert[stressful classes]. We've had everything we needed, and the LORD has blessed us and made us successful in whatever we have done."
Deuteronomy 2:7
Just having down time to do things like read in the hammock we just put up outside!


Ocean Isle Beach with the Royal family :)

Being in Charlotte with much more to do!

Being able to nanny! I really have a dream job this summer & I am so excited to write about the fun times I have on the job :)


Seeing this little girl more often! And everyone else I miss while at school!!

Finally, just being home! Being with my family that I love so much!

God Bless,
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment