oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 7, 2016

March Highlights

Well, hello there blog! March has come and gone & I have a few highlights to cover. March brought us more snow, wedding fun, and Easter. 

First up, the last weekend of February we attended Andy's law school friends Joel and Ellen's wedding in Huntington. It was a beautiful celebration to kick off our 2016 wedding season! Haha



A random 60 degree day in the middle of winter called for walking the streets of downtown!! Amen.



But then some more snow the next Friday for good measure ;-) 



The unexpected snow day was on the first Friday of March, so that weekend I got to arrive to Charlotte early and surprise my mom at school! The weekend also included a fabulous shower for my girl Mindy and a celebration of Anna's birthday :-) 



The very next weekend Andy and I headed back to Charlotte to celebrate the wedding of Lindy and Sean! It was an absolutely gorgeous day and a good time with friends and family! 










I officially said goodbye to my NC license plate. You can take the girl out of Carolina, but you can't take the Carolina out of the girl ;-) 


Finally, the last weekend of March we celebrated Easter. I use the word "celebrated" loosely because unfortunately I came down with an awful respiratory infection the night we got to Andy's parents. Thankfully, Andy still got to spend time with his brothers fishing and he attended his home church. I was basically couch and bed ridden the entire weekend, and really the whole next week as well. I was very happy to see my fever gone on Tuesday. 




The highlights of my sick weekend were a package from my Nana, Papa, and Aunt Darlene, the above photo from my Mom who was in San Fran for the weekend, and the basket of goodies the Easter bunny brought to Andy's parents ;-) 


March wrapped up with this view. I'm thankful for a month {mostly} filled with fun. The countdown to summer has definitely already started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment