oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, April 15, 2016

2016 Chocolate Festival

You know you live in a fun town when they have a chocolate festival! I invited my Mom and my bridesmaids to town, because what better way to reunite than with chocolate!?  Of course, #adultlife happens and several of my girls couldn't make it but I had such a fun time with my Mom, sisters, and Meghan! 

The most memorable part of the day wasn't even the yummy treats. It ended up SNOWING all day. On April 9th. This was not something these Carolina girls were used to. It wasn't as cold as we thought it would be though and it was pretty neat to see snow falling among the blooming flowers and trees Ha! 








See the snow? It would fall really hard, then stop, then start again! Such weird weather.





Saturday night we had reservations at a farm to table cafe. It was absolutely divine. You could taste the fresh ingredients!






You really can't take us anywhere though because we managed to set a napkin on fire! Ha ha No one was harmed ;-)



We ended the weekend with a wonderful church service on Sunday morning. I love having my family and friends visit our little mountain town. We always have so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment