oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Wedding Plans!!! {My Bridesmaids!}

Introducing …


My bridesmaids!!!! 
I'm so, so excited to have asked all of these beautiful ladies to stand beside me on our big day! I will give bios/how they are special to me on my wedding site (once it is finished) but now I'd like to have a record of how I asked each of them! 

I ordered their name hangers and began making the cards to ask everyone all the way back in May. I was anxious to ask them since MAY but because we are all in different places, it was spread out throughout the summer! Here is what the cards and the name hangers look like!



Now on to the stories :)

Amy Edwards: Matron of Honor
I was able to ask Amy to be my matron of honor when we went out to dinner for her birthday in the middle of July! We went to Firebirds with my mom and her mom, Mrs. Diane. I first gave her her birthday present and then another bag which contained her hanger and the special note included. We were having such a good time at dinner that we didn't take any pictures!! But I got her to send me a picture of herself with her goodies that night :)


Barrett Royal: Maid of Honor
Anna and Faith Underwood: Bridesmaids
On our first trip to Ocean Isle this summer, with the Royal family, over 4th of July, I was able to ask Barrett to be my maid of honor and Anna and Faith to be my bridesmaids! The first night we were at the beach my Aunt Kim convinced my cousin Chip to take Barrett, Anna, and Faith on a ride in his truck to cruise the island. Meanwhile, I ran to the grocery store with my mom. We picked up balloons at Lowes Food and then went back to the beach house to set up! We had to be quick but I thought it turned out so cute! My Aunt Kim played some wedding music and my mom, Phil, and Uncle Charles were there to watch it happen and take pictures!














Laura Mitterling: Bridesmaid
Now Laura has a been my long distance bestie since freshman year of college. Yes, I have a long distance fiancé AND bestie ;) I waited and waited all summer for an opportunity to be able to ask her in person and it just got too darn busy!! I decided I couldn't wait any longer and I mailed her her hanger and note with a balloon to blow up :) I so wish I could have been there to see her open it up! I will get a picture of her with her hanger and note as soon as possible!! 



Mindy Hill: Bridesmaid
Meghan Mahoney: Bridesmaid
Now these girls were tough! They are my roomies and we all have crazy/different schedules so getting them both at the apt at the same time AND surprising them was hard. I ended up texting them to stay in their room and that they were cordially invited to come out in 5 minutes ;) Meghan followed suit and Mindy asked a million questions ha ha But soon enough they came out to this!





I am SO blessed by each one of these friendships. One thing I know for sure is that I've always been blessed with the BEST friends. These girls support me, cheer me on, laugh with me, and cry with me. I'm so thankful they all said YES!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment