oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Highlights and Happenings

A little interruption of all the exciting wedding posts to give an update on my recent highlights and happenings around here!


I FINALLY got my car back the first week of class before clinic/double practicum started. It had been exactly a month since I had seen/driven it and it felt so good to have my baby back! I'm so glad I was able to have transportation the whole time it was in the shop but I was certainly glad to end the musical cars game. It looks soo good!!! S&M body shop did a fabulous job. 


I started double practicum on Monday, August 25th. Double practicum basically equals absolute craziness. I have a nursing home/rehab placement in Wilkesboro two days a week, a school placement in Boone two days a week, and class 4 nights a week. Each semester brings higher expectations and a larger work/clinic load. I am SO excited to be on the home stretch before internship though!

Andy came this past weekend for Labor Day! We had a pretty low-key weekend. We just went out to dinner a couple times, watched football, and hung out. Saturday Meghan joined us to go on one last tubing trip of the summer!






I'm sure it will start cooling off soon! I'm pretty excited for fall this year, thinking about it being the last fall before I'm married :) Finishing off classes this fall just may add to the excitement too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment