oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Last Week of {Break}

While my last week of summer consisted of a lot of appointments, there was some fun thrown in there too ;-)

On Monday night, Amy and Tyler asked Andy and I to be in their wedding!!! I am beyond excited and honored to stand beside my best friend as her maid of honor on their big day! :-) How often do two best friends who have been friends for life get married within 6 weeks of each other and be each others maid/matron? SO fun



Isn't that mirror beautiful!? Tyler gave Andy some funky, cool socks to wear at their wedding :) 

Tuesday was the day of our engagement pictures!!! I have been so excited to take professional pictures with Andy. In our (almost) 8 years of dating we have never had any taken! I was also pumped to work with Lori from CaptureMeCandid because she is SO talented and awesome and I knew we'd have fun! And boy was I right. Even Andy said he had fun ;) 

I was pleased with how this sign I made turned out! Maybe I have a future in chalk designs after grad school, hello etsy ;)


We died laughing at how funny we looked whitening our teeth the night before.


I also got to work with another super talented woman on Tuesday and that was Lindsey Regan Thorne of Be Pretty . She did such a fabulous job with my make-up and was SO, so sweet. I really hope she can do my wedding make-up :)

& after the long day. We were exhausted but had such a great day!

To wrap up all the wedding fun that went on this past week, my mom and I went to the Carolina Bridal Show! It was so fun to get to visit so many vendors (especially florists, bakers, and photo booths which I'm still in the market for). It was also fun being my bride role for the afternoon! Oh and all the free stuff wasn't too shabby ;)




Finally, between all the wedding planning excitement, I got to spend time with my sidekicks turned flower girls :)

I was able to give E her birthday present :)

She was trying to tell me something ha ha


The pool is magically more fun when bubbles are involved ;)






I was sad to see my summer go but I am READY to get this last semester of graduate school classes over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment