oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Carly and Christian's Wedding!

The last stop on my 4 weekends of travel in July was going home for my great childhood friend Carly's wedding!! I absolutely loved getting to share in the JOY of Carly and Christian's wedding day! They are such an amazing, Godly couple and I wish them all the happiness in the world!!

The church was decorated beautifully!

Andy was supposed to be attending a conference in DC this past weekend but after plane troubles, he got a refund and drove to me! It was a wonderful surprise and I'm so glad he got to be my date :)





I just love watching first dances :)

& Daddy/Daughter dances! We have some crazy fun memories at Carly's dad's house Ha Ha

She was such a beautiful bride!! I'm so glad I got to see my sweet friend Rachel there too :)




& they were off!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment