oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, July 14, 2014

Parker Myrtle Beach Trip

This past weekend, my next travel destination was Myrtle Beach with my Nana, Papa, and Aunt Darlene! We stayed in the travel park that they used to live in and it made me all kinds of nostalgic :) I used to go and stay with them there for weeks at a time during the summer! I get my love for the beach honest!

We stayed across the street from their old place :)


Golf cart rides at the beach are one of my favorite things!

We ate at Hamburger Joes on Thursday night and Papa found a bill with ECU on it ;)






Friday was rainy but we ended the day spending a little time on the beach of course :)

The sun finally came out on Saturday and we took full advantage of it!! We stayed out on the beach until 6:00.





& I'm seeing a trend of these wonderful beach trips ending with beautiful sunsets!


I sure do love my life in the mountains of Boone, but the beach has always been my first love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment