oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

4th of July Beach Trip

The next trip on my traveling extravaganza was a family beach trip to Ocean Isle!! My Uncle Charles and Aunt Kim invited us to stay with them at their beach house last week and we had a wonderful time :) I took tons of random pictures so I'll let them do the talkin'

Ready to hit the beach!



Before a Boundary House dinner


Hurricane Arthur "hit" Thursday. Wasn't anything more than just a bunch of rain and strong winds so we busted out of the house to explore ;)










Then the sun came back out for 4th of July on Friday!!

1st up, the parade! We watched from our balcony

the bikes


I love the patriotic golf carts!

then there are ones like Mater the tow truck ;)

Some Jimmy Buffett lovers

I want this "golf cart"

a human cannonball

this tractor made me laugh, only in the South

and some people just went all out, decorating their car and boat!

Next: some beach time! It was just a little crowded ;)


Barrett, Stephen, and I ventured to the pier for some Sunset slush; yumm

Then it was time for Friday Concert Series!




Anna and Barrett were twinning










The night ended with a beautiful sunset and watching fireworks from the widow's walk. We could see them from all surrounding beaches-so neat!










4th of July is my favorite holiday and this one did not disappoint!! 

We ended our beach week by walking to Sharkys and enjoying some delicious seafood!




I just love spending time with my family in my favorite place in the world!! What a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment