oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A West Virginia Weekend

Have a mentioned how crazy this semester has been!? I have SO many fun trips planned in the coming weeks. But all my summer work/practicum paired with all the traveling has made me one exhausted chick. I still want to post about my weekend with Andy and the in-lawmosts ;) We have gotten so bad at taking pictures together but here are a few from our weekend. 


We had a campfire Friday night and roasted hot dogs and smores! 



Saturday afternoon we headed to Mark and Stephanie's for a cookout for Mark's birthday. I love taking pictures of him driving :P


And thanks to Stephanie, we at least have one picture together from the weekend! :) Unfortunately, I had to leave soon after church on Sunday since I've got a super early wake-up call on Mondays. It was a fun weekend though, but they always are when they involve Andy :) #sappysappy

No comments:

Post a Comment