oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wedding Plans!! {Venue, Photographer, Flower Girls, & Ring Bearer}

Wow this is the longest blogging break I've taken since being back in the swing of blogging!! I wanted to come back with some wedding news!!

Our date is August 8, 2015

{First}

 After touring 5 venues in Charlotte with my closest friends & family, I chose Charlotte City Club as our venue!
I am in love with the space!! It is in downtown Charlotte on the 31st floor of the West Trade building. What sealed the deal is that I could not stop thinking of myself walking into the ceremony space :)

I visited the club while I was home in May. Here is me outside the front of the building :)




{Second}
My photographer is the first vendor I booked! Lori from CaptureMeCandid is taking our engagement pictures, my bridals, and the wedding photos! Several girls at my mom's school recommended her and I already see why. She is just awesome and her photography is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to work with her in August for our engagement session :)

{Third}
I asked my flower girls and ring bearer to be in our wedding a couple weekends ago!! It is no surprise that I will have children in my wedding. I have a passion for working with children and it just wouldn't be right for these special little people to not be a part of our big day! 
My flower girls are S & E. I have been their nanny for three years and I just could not imagine any other girls more perfect for this role :) I love these girls and I know they will make gorgeous flower girls. I gave them books about being flower girls to ask them :)





Our ring bearer is my second cousin John! He is my cousin Ashley's little boy and I just love him to pieces! We asked him to be our ring bearer by giving him a shirt at his birthday party :)



We will also have my second cousins Emma, Jordan, and Tyler pass out programs :) I just love that my closest family and friends have special roles in our wedding, it means a lot! 

Next on my list is asking my bridesmaids, booking a dj, and meeting with our wedding planner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment