oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Mom & Anna's Visit to Boone

My mom and Anna came to visit on Thursday!! I had a full morning of administering diagnostic tests so I was so excited to see them! The first thing my mom wanted to do is go kayaking at Price Lake on the parkway. Meghan and I did this last year over Labor Day weekend and she's been wanting to go ever since. We picked up Chick fil a and were on our way :)  






Afterwards we stopped by the Blowing Rock outlets then picked up Mellow Mushroom and stayed in the night watching TV :) Perfect girls night!

Friday morning we woke up and got ready to go river tubing! Another one of the most fun things to do in Boone in the summer, in my opinion ;)









We experienced just about every weather possible while floating down the river; it was cloudy, then sunny, then drizzled, then was sunny again. ha! It was an amazing 3 hour float and I would do it every weekend if I could!

We went back to my apartment, changed, and then went out for a late lunch at Our Daily Bread before they had to leave. 



I LOVE when my family visits. It was so nice to have them in Boone. I wish they could come more often!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment