oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Highlights & Happenings

I haven't sat down and written a brain dump of recent happenings around here in a while. I just haven't had the motivation at. all. If I said last semester was hard, this semester is flat out exhausting. Going from 5:30am to 7:30pm nonstop will wear anyone out! I get home and I want to sleep for days ha ha Thankfully there have been some fun things going on too ;) 

The first weekend after being back at school Andy and I went to Charlotte for John's 2nd birthday party. I was so excited to spend time with my mom's family and hang out by the pool!








Could he be any cuter?!


Love this picture of Faith, Anna, Emma, and Jordan


Those crossed feet slay me ;)

The next weekend consisted of making smoothies with Sophie, which turned out to be hilarious, Parkway trips with Meghan, & outlet shopping with Meghan and Mindy :)



We stopped to take this picture on our way to the outlets, love my roomies :)

Just a before-clinic-at-6am-selfie

This past weekend held some EXCITING news that I will post about tomorrow :) & finally today I went to the Blowing Rock Pool with Mindy and Meghan and in true Boone fashion, we got rained out ha ha





And thats a wrap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment