oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Best Friend is Engaged!!!

Who would have thought my best friend since birth and I would get engaged within months of one another!? So, so neat! And SO exciting!! Amy and Tyler got engaged this past weekend and I am beyond thrilled for them! I could not dream of a better guy for Amy. Andy and I love spending time with Amy and Tyler and I just know we'll be friends for life :) After Tyler popped the question, Amy's parent's threw a surprise party at their house! Here are some of my iPhone pictures from the exciting night!




Everyone waiting for the couple to return home!

I just love these next few pictures of Amy walking in :)



Seeing everyone and showing off her new bling!!



xoxoxo

My very best frand :)

Congratulations Amy and Tyler!!! Here's to many more double dates and trips in the future ;)

...and I just realized I have no good (non blurry) pictures of Tyler! #fail Amy's grand mom took some good pictures on her nice camera of the four of us so I need to get a hold of those sometime ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment