oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, May 24, 2014

{Break} in Bullets

Thankfully after my last post, I started feeling MUCH better!! I was able to enjoy my second week of break and finally have some fun :)

  • Saturday I spent the afternoon with E while S and their mom went out. When they got back we went to dinner together. Does she not just make you die of cuteness? This was on our walk ha ha

 


  • Monday night I watched the Dancing With the Stars finale (SO excited Meryl and Maks won) and the Bachelorette premiere with my mom and sisters. It was a good night of TV :)


  • Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I got some much needed best frand time!! Of course we were too busy catching up and having a good time to take pictures ;) We had lunch together, laid out by the pool, and got mani/pedis. 
  • Thursday also included getting froyo with my friend Kaley and going to dinner with my dad and Kendall. It was a full, fun day! 
  • Thursday and Friday mornings were spent with my sidekicks :) 





  • Friday night I went downtown with my mom, Phil, and sisters. We grabbed a Mellow Mushroom  pizza and watched the Knights fireworks from the park nearby. It was so fun. I would do that every Friday night if I could :) We then walked a few blocks down to where my venue is!! I love my city.




  • I wrapped up the week with a party at Fab'rik tonight with Anna and her friends!

Now I'm sitting here wondering how my {first} summer break is over already. I'm excited to spend the summer in Boone. I'm looking forward to a lot of fun mixed in with all the work :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment