oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Andy's Visit to Boone

I'm finished!!!! My last two exams are over with and I am home for my two week beginning-of-summer break!! 

Andy was finished with his exams last Friday so he came to visit me on Tuesday until today when he went home before my last exam. This was the first time we'd seen each other since we got engaged!! Almost 2 whole months apart. We had a wonderful time and I'm going to let the pictures do most of the talking :)

When Andy got to Boone Tuesday, we joined Mindy, Marc, Meghan, and one of Marc's friends at the Brewery after my first final. I loved it! I think we'll be going there a lot this summer :)

before we left


Wednesday Andy and I went golfing at Boone Country Club. Well, he golfed. I drove the golf cart ;)


It's a beautiful course!!












I love watching him golf :)





We went to a nice dinner at Casa Rustica after golfing to celebrate my birthday :)

Thursday we went to Banner Elk Winery!






Sadly, they were out of the blueberry wine Mindy has raved about but we decided to get a glass of the Seyval- a little more bitter than I like but pretty good.

Next stop, Which-Wich picnic at Wildcat Lake



Then we decided to visit Grandfather Mountain Winery on the way home. I'm SO glad we did because we did the "sweet" tasting, much more my speed ;)


We didn't get any glasses here but I thought it was a beautiful setting to sit by the river a drink a glass of wine :) We will definitely be back.




Thursday night we ordered pizza and App Cookie Co! Such a good time with my main man. I always, always hate to see him leave. Thankful that there are only 3 weeks in between when I'm seeing him again this time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment