oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 5, 2014

End of the Year Shenanigans!

This past week my laptop got a face lift ;) It was part of my Easter basket that came in the mail a week later! My aunt Kim made the monogram for it and I think it looks fantastic :)


I also got some new clothes for the summer (I LOVE Old Navy's summer line every year) along with a new shirt from the Boone Souvenir Shop. I think it is my new favorite t-shirt!


My last weekend in Boone mostly looked like it usually does. Cleaning and laying around Friday night and take-out and a movie Saturday night! The past several weekends the fun has come on Sunday. I guess I'm finally rejuvenated by then ;) My little and grandlittle, Megan and Allie, came over! Allie wanted to make Megan, Meghan, and I her famous chicken curry. I had never had curry before and it was an interesting flavor! I think she did a great job. Then we decided to get cookout milkshakes which led to swinging at the park :)



fam pic :)






 Meghan wanted to take some selfies to prove she was there too ;)




After all these pictures Allie decided we should take some "candids" Enjoy the progression of these below ;)











Love my grandlittle ha ha 

The night ended with belting Celine Dion on the way home... 

we were parked in this picture, no worries

… and trying out a dandelion experiment that was total fail. OH and they actually talked me into finally updating my software!! I have 7.1.1 now y'all! (I had not updated my phone since the update came out in the fall hah)

Finally, tonight I joined my SLP ladies for a Cinco de Mayo/end of year celebration at the new mexican restaurant in town, Cilantros. I can't believe we have a whole year of graduate school under our belt!!! 3 more semesters to go! 



I'd say the end of the semester has wrapped up well :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment