oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Midweek Randoms {Venue Touring}

This past week we FINALLY had some beautiful weather in Boone! I was so excited to do some therapy activities outside! One of them included artic twister :) 


I went home this past weekend to tour and shop for venues!! I can't believe I'm full blown into the wedding planning now! I took this absolutely beautiful sunset Friday night as a "good luck" and "look to me" sign from God for the days ahead :)


I also found these two pictures Friday night… I was a flower girl three times. Now I get to have my own flower girl(s)!! Is this real life? ;) 



Barrett gave me this super cute and thoughtful gift on Saturday morning!! I LOVE the picture she framed and you know I love anything monogrammed, especially a notebook and sticky notes to help with my planning!


I was so excited these girls could go with me on Saturday, their opinions helped a lot! And just seeing them was wonderful too :)



Now, it's time to make a final decision, then hopefully a few other plans will fall into place too! In the mean time, I'll be missing my handsome, silly fiancĂ©… because lets face it, wedding planning 7 hours away from one another isn't always fun

No comments:

Post a Comment