oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 29, 2014

6 on Saturday

I'm just going to make my own link up now, 6 on Saturday ;) Hah I love the idea of 5 on Friday but I just don't get around to it!

1. Different week, same story. The beginning of the week started out with snow, again. This winter has lasted forever. I know Boone usually has a dusting or two past Spring Break but this seems like the latest we've gotten several inches of snow, multiple times, since I've been here. 



2. Thursday was a good day. My very first client met one of his goals!! Such a proud moment :) The sun came out and we had a glimpse of spring (even though it was still just 48 degrees hah). I stopped to get a blue bell ice cream cone after running some errands. I got THIS is the mail!!


and I even went to bed early after reading a good book and a bubble bath. This semester is hectic but I like to remember the good days where everything just seems right :)

3. I've started helping my mom & Phil plan our vacation this summer & I'm SO excited. I'm also planning to go back to Kiawah with my dad and Kendall! I only have 2 weeks off in May and 2 weeks off in August, and while I'm excited to stay in Boone this summer since I never have before, it will be a lot of work! Needless to say, I will be looking forward to these trips all summer!

4. Last night I went to AOPi's spaghetti dinner on campus with some of my sorority sisters and roommates. We planned on going to see Frozen on campus for a $1 but it was sold out by the time we got there. We got LUCKY though and ended up reserving it at a Redbox in town and watched it at home :) I've had "Let it Go" stuck in my head since last night, the struggle is real. 


5. Today was my sorority's annual alumni picnic. I can't believe I attended as an alumni this year! It was fun to see my family and eat some yummy bbq! I was SO blessed with the girls in my sorority family. I love them all :)


Me with my two littles, Hannah and Megan, and Hannah's little Nicole! Our family is not complete without Megan's little Allie but she had to quit the sorority last semester. We miss her at these events but we will always still consider her a part of our fam :)



 Haha Nicole snapped this and we all had to laugh. So typical of us getting ready for a picture


6. Finally, surprise, surprise it is snowing yet again as I write this post. We're supposed to get 1-2 inches and the winds may reach 70 mph. Boone is most definitely wanting me to remember my last winter here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment