oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Thought Dump

Well, this past week wasn't a true test of being back in the swing of things since all my clients Monday cancelled because of ice & I didn't see clients Wednesday and Thursday due to my supervisors attending the NCSHLA conference! However, it was enough to make me excited once Friday rolled around!

When I arrived at my apartment from Spring Break I had the sweetest gift waiting for me from my roommate Mindy!! I'm so blessed with friends who celebrate me! I mean chevron, a blingy card, and that Mrs. mug!? Love it!





While on the engagement subject, I realized sometime over Spring Break that my nail polish and the walls at home were almost exactly my wedding colors I have chosen! Ha ha. A watermelon-sorbet pink and a spearmint-springy green.

(ignore the chipped toenail)

Yesterday I was feeling domestic and decided to bake homemade cookies. I read about Taralynn's 40 calorie cookies and I thought they looked too yummy not to try. I was skeptical but they were pretty tasty! I used whole wheat flour instead of gluten free and next time I will probably use a different sweetener since Stevia left an aftertaste in my mouth, but overall: thumbs up!


I know I've said it a million times, but I'm READY for warm weather to stick around!! More snow is forecasted for tomorrow and I am beyond over it! This feels like the longest winter I've had at App!

Today, Mindy helped me realize that there are 7 diamonds on my ring and Andy and I have been together 7 years (going on 8) now, at the time he gave it to me. How neat is that? When I told him about it he let me know he planned it ;)

Finally, I'm going to end with a post from "whatshouldwecallSLP"

"When a client tells me they love coming to speech"

That happened this past week and Porky's reaction sums up mine perfectly ;) Love my clients and that they have fun during therapy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment