oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Graduate Student Life

Since my last update, I have realized just how lame I am when I spend my weekends in Boone! I mean, seriously. Last weekend I spent Friday night grocery shopping and cleaning my bathroom Ha ha I guess thats what adulthood does to you ;) 
Meghan and I did decide last minute to go to the App baseball game on Saturday and it was a beautiful day to do so! I'm so glad we did!!


Saturday night Meghan, Mindy, and I were all riding the lame bus and we realized that it was our sorority's formal night. We, however, being the cool grad students we are, were already in our pajamas at 10:00pm. We decided to take our own formal pictures. We were dying laughing. 



I wouldn't want my weekends any other way though. Relaxation is just what we all need!!

No comments:

Post a Comment