oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, April 27, 2014

23

I have a birthday post with no pictures!!! Crazy. But I learned this year that having a birthday in graduate school (and adult life in general) really humbles you.

I woke up on my birthday at 6:30am after 4 hours of sleep. YIKES. I went to work at 7:15 and left to give a 2 hour diagnostic at 9:15. Then I had one hour to CRAM for a test on five chapters at 1:00. I had a lecture in that class until 3:00 and then I had to go by the clinic to fill out paper work. WHEW

By the time I got home around 4:30 I was absolutely exhausted. I had made dinner plans though that I was excited about so I did get some fun in ;)

Meghan, Mindy, and Lauren joined me for dinner at Casa Rustica- a yummy Italian place in town. I had invited about 10 girls but their schedules are all just as busy as mine & only 3 got to come! We had a good time though and Mindy and I ordered the BEST Muscato. I don't know if it was the day I had had or if it really was that good but I probably could have drank a whole bottle ( I did not) ha ha

Afterwards Mindy and Lauren came to the movie "The Other Woman" with me and it was great! I love a good, funny rom com and thats exactly what it was! 

I got home about 10:00, was in bed by 11:00, and asleep before midnight! Hah I think I may have fallen asleep before I hit the pillow ;) 

No matter how busy or tired I was though, it was a good day! I am blessed by all the people who made my day special and I have A LOT to be thankful for in my 23 years of life :) Here's to 23, exciting things are to come!! 
(like Andy not being in the middle of law school finals during my birthday ;) Just kidding, but I had to add in why he wasn't a part of my day :-P)

No comments:

Post a Comment