oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years Eve {a look back at the last 8}

I had fun celebrating the New Year with Andy and his family in WV! I drove up there on Monday and we rang in the new year at his brother & sister in law's house! There is something exciting about counting down to the new year, watching the ball drop, and toasting to the year to come. I am looking forward to 2014- I have a feeling it is going to bring on a LOT of hard work at school & maybe some other exciting things along the way ;)


I was ready to go with my mint & coral (colors of the year ha ;) and glitter NYE nails!


Cheers to 2014!


Theres no one else I'd rather kiss at midnight ;)

Speaking of kissing… Andy's brother Eric received his New Year's kiss from their beautiful niece Sadie baha


Now… I got to thinking this year- Andy and I have been able to celebrate the new year together for EIGHT years. Let's take a look back shall we?

2007
In WV
New Year's Day

 2008
In Charlotte 


2009
In Memphis!

2010
In Memphis again :)
Don't we look cold out on Beale St? Haha

2011
In Charlotte
I don't have any pictures from this year because I had just gotten my wisdom teeth taken out. However, my sweet man still came down to celebrate the New Year on the couch with me. I may or may not have had to eat chili from a blender that night… yikes

2012
In Charlotte
Barrett's House with my favorites


2013 
In Charlotte 
At Amy's



& 2014 
In WV

I'm one lucky girl to have started and ended all these years with this guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment