oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday!

Hey! It is already January 10th?! This month is flying! Hopefully I can still say that once the semester starts up next week ;)


1. Well, this last week of Christmas break turned out to be a lot busier than I had planned. I knew I was going to have a lot of appointments to get them all out of the way before heading back to school but… didn't realize just how many. My first appointment of the week was with a chiropractor since I have been having neck pain (including popping) and bad neck headaches frequently for a while. I'm not really sure what I thought he was going to say but it turns out that my neck is VERY misaligned. ouch! He wanted to see me every. single. day. this week for adjustments. I also started stretches on this bad boy to hopefully reverse the problem. I'm at least thankful I found the reason for these headaches! Just didn't know it would consume my whole last week of break hah


2. Thankfully,  I've been able to do some fun stuff since being home from WV too. I had a best frand date with Amy, dinner at my dad's house, and the mall/dinner & coffee/donuts with mom :) Over the weekend and once this week I also spent time with S & E. Last night was my last time seeing them this break and I always miss them when I go back to school! 



(after nap smiles)



3. I have been on a never ending search for wellies for quite some time! Even when I was smaller & in shape in high school, my calves have always been huge. Gotta love genetics. Anyways- it makes me sad I can't wear cute wellies like Hunters. It is also ridiculous to live in Boone and not have rain boots! So I've searched and searched. I finally came across these and I'm hoping they do the trick. They are made in Europe though so I'll have to wait a long time to get them *sigh*


4. This may be the longest I've ever waited to get a planner for the year. I have gotten a Lilly Pulitzer planner the last few Christmases and not getting one this year kind of threw me off. As I was sitting down to organize all the meetings I have next week I realized… I still don't have a planner. ha ha I SO wish I would have ordered an Erin Condren life planner. The more I look at one the more I want one SO badly!! I guess I'll just have to get one at office max this year. Theres always next year! (That was a really early Christmas present hint ;)





5. Tomorrow will be filled with packing and errands. I probably hate this part of going back to school the most. I wish I could just have everything I need at home and at school ha ha I have decided to head back Sunday morning to be back early enough to watch the Panthers game (and avoid the traffic in Charlotte). I can't believe they have done so well this year!! I'm excited to watch :)

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Omg I'm finally following you! Haha it's taken me two weeks to Figure out how to follow people lol now to learn how to blog and change the layout lol

    ReplyDelete