oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Big Day!

Today was not only my first therapy session, but it was also my great friend and roommate, Mindy's birthday!! As stated earlier on Instagram…


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the few girls that have been able to be there for me for my whole college experience!! I'm so thankful for your constant friendship all these years! I hope you had a fabulous day! :)

I met Mindy at ECU and we both transferred to App sophomore year. We lived together that year and now again as grad students! She's a blessing in my life so it has been fun celebrating her! We started by celebrating last night at Makoto's with Mindy's family and it was a good time. The food was delicious, as always, and her boyfriend's mom and her aunt brought yummy desserts!


Roomies!


This morning before my session at 9:20, Mindy opened her gift and we all ate breakfast together. 

We went our separate ways for the day, (Mindy found out that turning 23 means "life" keeps going on, even on your birthday ;) until the snow started pouring down! I took the first picture around 1:00 and by 5:00 the parking lot was covered! 



Sadly, Mindy's birthday dinner tonight was cancelled but I decided to make my "famous" taco soup and we watched shows all night that made us feel better about our life decisions ha ha

It was fun celebrating Mindy the last two days and a nice "snowed in" evening for all of us. These are the memories I love creating in Boone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment