oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Parker Christmas!

Last weekend, we headed south to celebrate Christmas with the Parkers in Wilmington! It was a long, rainy drive but we were so happy when we made it there. 



The coziest Christmas scene to me is a lit tree by a fire. There happened to be a super weird scene on the TV when I took this picture ha ha


Luci got lots of love and attention from Nana and Papa Friday night :-) 



On Saturday we hung out around the house until early afternoon when we opened presents! Luci and Sugar decided to be friends ;-)


Ok this picture of Luci by Nana's Christmas village rivals her watching the snow by our Christmas tree. I can't handle it! 








It was SO wonderful to have Papa home with us this Christmas <3




After we opened presents, we had dinner reservations at a Japanese Steakhouse. My favorite kind of food - yum! We wore silly headbands/hats and had a good time. 







After dinner, Aunt Darlene, Andy, and I went to see the lights at Airlie Gardens. It was gorgeous!! The weather was in the mid 60s and it was the perfect night to walk around looking at lights! I couldn't help myself, I took so many pictures! 











We ended our time at Enchanted Airlie by seeing Santa :-) 


It has become tradition to watch App play a bowl game at Parker Christmas. We watched as much as we could Saturday night. It came on super late! The mountaineers pulled out a fourth straight bowl game win :-)


We left Wilmington mid-morning on Sunday. We made it home in time to go to our church's Christmas Cantata. It was beautiful! I'm so glad we've gotten to do so many fun things together this Christmas season! 


No comments:

Post a Comment