oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Isabell Christmas

Well, we made it back after our week of Christmas travels!! I'm going to start where I left off. 

We got to Andy's parents house Sunday afternoon and settled in for the night. I completed a puzzle and Andy even helped me! ;-)



Luci made herself right at home Ha ha 


On Christmas Eve, we mostly just stayed around the house until it was time to go visit Andy's Dad's family. We drove over to his Aunt Mitzi's for her Christmas Eve festivities. Shortly after we got back to Andy's parents, Mark, Stephanie, and Harrison arrived. 

Uncle Andy and I got in some cuddles with Harrison before bedtime :-)



... and just like that it was Christmas day! We woke up bright and early to open gifts. Luci was ready :-) 



At one point Luci couldn't get to me because I was surrounded by boxes ha ha


The best gift on Christmas morning was definitely these suits.


Around 10:00, we took some pictures with Andy's family before we hit the road to NC. We captured some sweet ones <3




Love these siblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment