oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

We were all like the "Little Engine That Could" this past week at school. My middle school students just wanted to count down the days until BREAK not Christmas Ha ha


Also, how sweet is this ornament I received from a student earlier in the week? 



My last day of school before Christmas break ended with a fun gift from my secret Santa, my sweet coworker, Emma!


After our work week was done, Andy, Luci, and I got to celebrate our own little Christmas this weekend!

We woke up Saturday morning and Santa Claus had come! ;-)




Luci girl was ready to open her stocking first.




She got a new bone that she still hasn't warmed up to. She's so funny about new toys.


She decided to settle for a bow on the couch *insert eye roll* ha ha


Then it was time for our stockings... 




... and our gifts to one another! My gifts looked so cute all together :-)


Andy hit the ball out of the park! I got a weighted blanket, lovely kate spade earrings, and a new movie!



Andy preferred to stick to a theme when he requested gifts this year.




That afternoon, Luci and Andy lounged while I made cookie dough!




We decorated the cookies together after they came out of the oven. These are my favorite sugar cookies!!



We rounded out our own little Christmas day with a date to see the new Grinch in theaters. I LOVED it!! I will definitely buy it next year when it's available :-)


This morning we went to church before leaving for our week of Christmas traveling. Mr. Andy decided to open Ethan's candy cane for him. Let's just say it was a *sticky.* Ha ha


We've made it to the Isabells for our third Christmas. Stay tuned for Christmases 4, 5, and 6 too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment