oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, June 30, 2017

June Wrap-Up

June has been a whirlwind and I didn't realize how busy it was going to be until now! Ha ha

Thankfully, I didn't catch Andy's cold and I was able to be at VBS all week!!
I lead an awesome group of 1st and 2nd grade girls. I wish I could share some of the sweet pictures I took, but for their privacy, I'll keep them to myself :-) It was such a wonderful week and I'm thankful that I have the summer off to be able to serve!

Andy had "WV Day" off during VBS week so he got to come help in the morning and then we enjoyed lunch with Luci on the Ivy Terrace.



I just love summer!

This past week, I traveled to Boone to go to orientation with Anna! I was so excited to get back to Boone and it did not disappoint!! I got to eat at some of my favorite restaurants, see some of my favorite people, and enjoy the marvelous weather that is Boone in the summer :-) 




One side story- Anna stayed in the dorms on Monday night, so it was just my mom and I in the hotel room. A little after midnight, I was still awake and my mom was fast asleep. All of a sudden we hear a HUGE crash. It woke my mom up in an instant and scared me to death. It ended up being the mirror in our bathroom! It fell flat on the floor while we were both in our beds. How crazy?!?? It made going to the bathroom/showering hard in the morning, so the hotel gave us another room to do those things before we left town. 


The rest of my summer days have been pretty lazy and relaxed, which has been so nice. Andy and I have made it a habit to take Luci out to play after dinner and it is such a sweet time. We've seen some amazing sunsets too!



We don't have too many plans in July, except at the beginning and the end, so here's to some more relaxation and puppy cuddles :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment