oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Anna's High School Graduation!

As (almost) always, I'm writing this post way behind schedule (July 24th!) and I can't believe how summer has flown by!!

Luci and I drove to Charlotte the day after I finished work, on June 8th, for Anna's graduation festivities! 

We spent most of the day Thursday and Friday gathering up decor for Anna's party, but we did find time to stop at the Popbar :-) 


Andy joined us on Friday after work and then Saturday was party day!! It was a beautiful day and evening. Perfect for an indoor/outdoor party. We loved catching up with friends and family.













Andy had to head back home on Sunday and the rest of us just hung out until the graduation ceremony on Monday! It was at Bojangles Coliseum, just like mine was, so it took me back to my graduation day!





I am so proud of our Anna boo!!

I got to stay in Charlotte until yesterday and it was wonderful to spend more time with my family and friends before heading back to Lewisburg.

Now I'm back home and poor Andy came down with an awful sinus infection/strep throat this week. I have a feeling our weekend is going to be very low-key. We need good health for VBS and work next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment