oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

SnOMG 2016 Edition

Hello friends! Not too much has been going on the past few weeks, except, well SNOW. After my last post, Winter Storm Jonas came through WV, the 3rd week of January, with a vengeance. We ended up getting two full days of continuous snow fall. The ending result was 16 inches! Of course, I had to prepare the only way I know how #goodreads #sleds


I was able to fit in a lunch date with my favorite guy before the storm blew in. 



By Friday, Andy and I both had work cancelled (and basically the rest of the east coast Haha) So we watched the snow fall, watched movies, and relaxed :-) 

By Friday night, we had about 9 inches.



The snow continued Saturday, and we were beginning to be snowed in, quite literally Ha ha




Our neighbors dog, Bailey, looked so cute just laying out in the snow. He must have needed to cool off. 


By Saturday evening, the snow had stopped and I ventured out to take it all in and get some snow to make snow cream! 




Delicious! 

By Sunday, I had read a book and finished a puzzle, so I was ready to watch the Panthers play in the NFC Championship. We won the game and we were Super Bowl bound!!! It was a wonderful end to our snowy weekend.




& Monday, I busted out of the house to run some errands. This is what it looks like to scrape shovel 16 inches of snow off of your car. 


We have had a total of 7 snow days since Jonas. It doesn't look like our cold weather will be leaving us anytime soon. Is is March yet!? :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment