oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Favorites



Hey y'all! I'm linking up with Andrea over at Momfessionals for Friday Favorites! Her blog really is one of my FAVORITES :-) 

School is back in full swing and it has been BUSY. Last week was quite exhausting to say the least, but one of my FAVORITE things about waking up early and driving to work is the beautiful sunrises that God paints. 


Last week ended wonderfully though because one of our very FAVORITE couples came to visit! We have been itching to visit Snowshoe Mountain since we moved to Lewisburg and Amy and Tyler were happy to join us! It was such a neat place and I can confidently say it is my FAVORITE ski resort that I've been too.













It's no secret that winter is probably my least FAVORITE season. It is usually just too cold and gloomy for me. However, if I were to pick my FAVORITE part of the season, it would be snow :-) We have gotten several flurries this week and very cold temperatures. Many mornings, the scene from our front door has looked like this:



On Wednesday, my FAVORITE guy got home from work with new glasses and a surprise :-) I think "just because" flowers are the best kind! 


Finally, I found an instagram account this week that may now be one of my FAVORITES. It is full of SLP memes. 


We don't have any plans for this long weekend and I'm quite excited! You can find us relaxing, going to church, and cheering on our FAVORITE NFL team. Go Panthers! 

Happy Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment