oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 11, 2016

North Carolina Weekends

I have traveled to NC the past two weekends and they were both wonderful!! The last weekend in January I drove to Southern Pines to stay with Meghan and then to drive over to Hamlet for Mindy and Marc's couples shower on Saturday!! Unfortunately, Andy couldn't make it, but Meghan was my date! 

It was so nice to catch up with my fellow SLP bestie and we shared lots of stories ;-) We didn't take any pictures though!! Marc and Mindy's shower was SO cute so I do have some from Saturday!



I mean, a smores bar!? Yum! 



I'm so very excited for their wedding festivities to continue!! After the whirlwind of last summer, I am going to enjoy every minute of celebrating my sweet friend, without being a bride myself! Haha :-) 

This past weekend, Andy and I drove to Charlotte. We got in a lot of family, friends, and fun. Friday night was spent with my Mom, Phil, and sisters enjoying a delicious meal. On Saturday, Andy needed to do some work so I got to go to a 6th birthday party for S and did some shopping with Amy! 




Then Saturday night we got to go to church and dinner with my Dad and Kendall. It was a full day but I loved every minute of it! 

Sunday was the BIG game day. We were all psyched to watch the Panthers play in the Super Bowl. Andy and I ate lunch with Mom, Phil, and Anna and Faith then we headed back up to WV to watch the Super Bowl with Mark and Stephanie. 



They made some delicious food and, despite our loss, we had such a great time. It was a sad ending to such a great season but I think we have a young team that can only get better!! I'm looking forward to next season. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment