oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, January 5, 2015

The Great-Long Christmas Post of 2014

Christmas week was full of family, fun, and more traveling!

{Christmas cookie baking}

 Is that not the coziest scene ever?



{Christmas Eve at Dad's}

Padme thought she was Queen of Christmas 

Kendall always comes up with tricky ways to hide presents and make opening presents fun. This year, instead of stockings we had all of our stocking stuffers wrapped in yarn. It was quite entertaining to unravel it all. When Will and Leah arrived Leah asked me if I was knitting ha ha


thats nail polish in there!



All of that was wrapped up in yarn! 

& the only other picture I took was of the "cardboard box" Kevin got for his cats. Its like a little maze that the cats must paw at to move their treats around to push them outside to eat. It was funny seeing Jethro give it a try.


{Christmas morning at Mom's}
Will and Leah brought Nala over so we had quite the dog show-down. Chapman thinks he's human and acts crazy around other dogs ha ha





We had a yummy breakfast and then opened gifts!



We then got ready and headed to Salemburg for a Royal Christmas!

{Christmas evening in Salemburg}


Faith and I drove separately since I was the last in the shower & mom had to get there early to cook her casseroles. We got to the family life center just in time to greet the fam and say prayers before our big meal. The night can be summed up with a bunch of random candid pictures of my little cousins playing and my sisters and I acting crazy. We ended the night by hanging out at Grandaddy's with my mom's brother, sisters, and a few of my older cousins. The traveling may seem like a lot but I'm so glad we all still get together, even if it's just for a few hours. I love seeing all my cousins and how our family grows each year! 








It was so funny and cute to see Grandaddy sweeping up as my uncles were folding up the tables and chairs. 











I traveled back home Friday morning and Christmas week ended by moving out of my apartment. Christmas flew by this year and I can't believe how fast it came and went. It was a good one though, and my last Christmas as a single lady! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment