oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Christmas Break Wrap-Up

Well, my last Christmas break ever has come to a close. It is time for me to head to Chapel Hill and start my internship! I wanted to document some of the highlights of my last week spent at home this break.

I had a lot to get done this week! I had internship material to read, packing/organizing to get done, and wedding planning to nail down. But I threw in some fun too :)

As always, I loved spending time with my side kicks! 







Andy came back into town on Monday night for some fun wedding appointments! We went to three cake tastings and also chose our menu at the wedding at the city club! :) 


Side note- this picture was taken at the bakery who had THE most expensive cake, which we did not end up choosing. The other two places where we had tastings made whole cakes for us to taste and then take home with us! Now that was a sweet complimentary tasting! 

Now, I'm all packed up and ready to head to Chapel Hill! I can't believe I'm not heading back up the mountain to the Boonies. Here's to new adventures! 


Goodnight from Chapman and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment