oncontextmenu="returnfalse;" expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, January 23, 2015

Five on Friday!

I'm linking up with Darci from The Good Life Blog to share five thoughts on this Friday night!


[ONE]
I've been in Chapel Hill for two weeks already! The time is flying! I'm really enjoying my internship. I feel so lucky to have the opportunity to learn about a completely different type of therapy that I didn't get a chance to learn about at App. I'm also already falling in love with my sweet clients and having so much fun! Thankful, thankful. 

[TWO]
I've been sharing a room with my best frand for two weeks now too! I think it is so fun that we ended up having a chance to live together right before we both get married!! I took pictures of our room to send to my mom and I decided to share them here for memories sake. Enjoy our little room tour ;) 

Looking to the right when walking in our door is my bed

Amy's bed


Amy's blue and white shelf that we split in half ;)

View of the door from my bed

Our bathroom

My side of the closet

It is really roomy and the perfect space for us to spend 4 months together!

[THREE]
My first weekend here was full of fun, friends, and family. Friday night I got dinner at Maggianos with my bestie, Laura! I'm so glad we live close by again because we have so much fun together!! It was wonderful to catch up and enjoy a delicious meal. They also have really good gluten free, corn pasta! Saturday I met my mom in Salemburg to visit my Grandaddy. We got dinner together and he took us to a Bluegrass barn. That is definitely something I will never forget ;) HaHa Sunday I got to have lunch with my lovely little, Hannah on Franklin St! She is from the Chapel Hill area and it was so nice to get together with one of my Boonies! :) My mom also stopped by on her way home to see my new apartment and go to Southpoint. I love when my Mom visits me! Whew. That was a lot of recapping and not many pictures to show for it! 




[FOUR]
On a totally unrelated, sad note: if you're reading this will you please say a prayer for my Appalachian State family? Two more student deaths have happened this week. That makes 6 student deaths this year and 4 of them have been suicide. This makes me so incredibly sad. Boone is such a wonderful, friendly, welcoming town and I just hope that we can do something, soon, that will help these students who feel hopeless during their college years. 

[FIVE] 
& just because I miss my handsome fiancé and we are now under 200 days in our wedding countdown!!


Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment